Turn on thread page Beta

Marks and Spencers Biggest Scandal yet watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It during the lunch time, I casually walked in M & S with my trackies and decided to buy a Crayfish salad for lunch. I should have learnt from my mistake as I bought a different salad months before and it was disgusting - in fact I tweeted M & S about this rank salad.

To cut a long story short, the result of eating an M&S salad has caused me to throw up, feel nauseous, almost in a death like state now. I threw up and now turning my nose up at food and just here feeling sorry for myself. I am drinking water, and listening to a bit of Gloria Gaynor.

I urge everyone to boycott M & S dodgy salads.

ReputationRep:
    Salad? For lunch?

I'm not a ****ing rabbit.

ReputationRep:
    i have aids

ReputationRep:
    M&S are pure evil!!! I once ate their Egg sandwich and within a matter of hours someone mugged me and another tried to rape me. Coincidence? I think not!

ReputationRep:
    The only problem being that if you boycott then you'll have to boycott Tesco, Boots, Sainsburys, the co-op and a few others, because all those packaged sandwiches and salads come from the exact same factory.

ReputationRep:
    Illuminati confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllainKahlo)
    Illuminati confirmed.
    Jet fuel can't Melt steel beams. *X files music plays in the background*

ReputationRep:
    Ask Mr Corbyn to look into it.

ReputationRep:
    I frequently eat M&S sandwiches and wraps, they are always very fresh (including tunafish).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Jet fuel can't Melt steel beams. *X files music plays in the background*
    Would've +1, but can't again

ReputationRep:
    Would've +1, but can't again

Lmao thanks for the rep btw I returned the favour

ReputationRep:
    M&S? Mumford & Sons?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Lmao thanks for the rep btw I returned the favour
    We're alike, you and I. The Scottish fold kitten is strong with this one. :emog:

ReputationRep:
    We're alike, you and I. The Scottish fold kitten is strong with this one. :emog:
    Yes! :thumbsup: The great British shorthair and the scottish fold are my absolute favourite. They're just too cute to handle!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Yes! :thumbsup: The great British shorthair and the scottish fold are my absolute favourite. They're just too cute to handle!
    An adorable colour and breed. I like sphynx cats too even though they freak everyone out
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Silly_Monkey)
    It during the lunch time, I casually walked in M & S with my trackies and decided to buy a Crayfish salad for lunch. I should have learnt from my mistake as I bought a different salad months before and it was disgusting - in fact I tweeted M & S about this rank salad.

To cut a long story short, the result of eating an M&S salad has caused me to throw up, feel nauseous, almost in a death like state now. I threw up and now turning my nose up at food and just here feeling sorry for myself. I am drinking water, and listening to a bit of Gloria Gaynor.

I urge everyone to boycott M & S dodgy salads.
    are u sure ur not allergic to crayfish?

i hope Mand S don't close down cos i get my suits 4 6th form there

ReputationRep:
    An adorable colour and breed. I like sphynx cats too even though they freak everyone out
    haha I've never heard anyone say they like the Sphynx cat. They actually scare me. I like persians and tabby too xD My younger sister is obsessed with these breeds and won't shut up about it. Nice to know there are fellow cat lovers like yourself.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by AzimH)
    haha I've never heard anyone say they like the Sphynx cat. They actually scare me. I like persians and tabby too xD My younger sister is obsessed with these breeds and won't shut up about it. Nice to know there are fellow cat lovers like yourself.
    i love the tabbys :ahee: even tho im not a cat lover particuarly. I also love the bengal cats

Name:  bengal1.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  257.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    i love the tabbys :ahee: even tho im not a cat lover particuarly. I also love the bengal cats

Name:  bengal1.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  257.9 KB
    Hang on, I swear there was one of those in my M&S sandwich yesterday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by phoenixsilver)
    Hang on, I swear there was one of those in my M&S sandwich yesterday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lolwut: now im gonna boycott it too.....

i hope u were joking

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.