ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neutrinohunter)
    ermmm P3 :rolleyes: lol

does that to a person lol
    I'm glad its over

And you can't complain about that paper, surely :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    The P3 exam was absolutely solid compared to every other P3 exam ever done, everyone will do badly, so your grade will be bumped up. Just think about what happens to all the people who didnt revise AT ALL or do hardly any...they would of got totally destroyed by that paper.
    Yeah, kind of exactly what i was gonna say, in my opinion the hardest paper since 2001 (for the OCR current syllabus), and very extreme variations on practically every question.

But as everyone found it hard, and it is the hardest module out of all the single maths modules, the A boundaries will be pretty low this year

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel p3 was f****** solid !!
    no 1 cud do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zero101)
    Edexcel p3 was f****** solid !!
    no 1 cud do it
    edexcel rule

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazzyaa911)
    edexcel rule
    they should die

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps someone could make available the questions so we can see what everyone's talking about?

ReputationRep:
    ahhhh, you little swines!!!!

i seen this post and crapped myself! i've been shopping today and you made me think i'd bloody missed p3 - not that it would be a horrible thing!!

mine is on the 21st june (wjec) - oh how i am looking forward to that!!!!

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    hang on a moment isnt the P3 exam next wednesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Ok thanx, I sorta feel better now. But i feel sorry for the person who failed maths 4 times.

there are lots of people who have, hope i made u feel better!!
    was it an as level or a level exam?

ReputationRep:
    is p3 physics? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    is p3 physics? :confused:
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I did the P3 exam last year and felt that i crashed and burned in the exam. I was sitting there for about an hour looking at the paper trying to write stuff that might vaguely resemble the answer. I think i answered about 2 questions in full, some i half-attempted and the others i just left blank. I was actually surprised i got as much in P3 as i did. All you can do is forget about it now and focus on the other exams as you can still change your final result. I ended up ok and at my first choice in the end. So if you muck up one exam it's not the end of the world.
    yeah I hated last year's exam It was so tough, and I was delighted to know that I wasn't the only person to find it hard (see the p3 complaints thread from last year).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Womble548)
    I know how you feel. I revised quite a bit and had all the theory. I just couldn't seem to apply it in the exam such as q1 and 8d.
    I couldn't do those ones either. And I realised a minute before the end that the integral of tan is -ln(cos t), not ln(cos t), so I know for sure that my final answer is wrong. Dammit. At least it's over, M2 shouldn't be so hard, and I did S1 in January which I'm really glad about now!

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.