Turn on thread page Beta

Debenhams phone interview help! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, so i just had my phone interview and I was told it would last about 10 to 15 minutes yet it only took 4 minutes! Now I dont know if it was my answers that were too short or if i wasnt asked all of them. Also there was just silence for like 5 seconds after i finished my answers, i was told that i asked and was told I would find out within 10 days if i had been successful or not.

Thanks everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AD121)
    Hello everyone, so i just had my phone interview and I was told it would last about 10 to 15 minutes yet it only took 4 minutes! Now I dont know if it was my answers that were too short or if i wasnt asked all of them. Also there was just silence for like 5 seconds after i finished my answers, i was told that i asked and was told I would find out within 10 days if i had been successful or not.

Thanks everyone!
    Mine took 4 minutes, had an interview the next week, started training the day after my interview and now work there! Best Job in the world, love it!
    Don't panic, it takes a while and they where silent after my answers - and I did well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasminem97)
    Mine took 4 minutes, had an interview the next week, started training the day after my interview and now work there! Best Job in the world, love it!
    Don't panic, it takes a while and they where silent after my answers - and I did well!
    hi jasmine, hope ur well ? ave applied for sales advisor role at debenhams and have a phone interview on monday , can you please help me out with what questions they asked you on your phone interview as ave never had one . Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hop schotch)
    hi jasmine, hope ur well ? ave applied for sales advisor role at debenhams and have a phone interview on monday , can you please help me out with what questions they asked you on your phone interview as ave never had one . Thankyou
    Google Debenhams phone interview questions and you'll find a lot of answerS

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hop schotch)
    The questions they ask are quite strange, and they throw you off abit but its ok,
    things like

-Why do you want to work at debenhams
    -What makes you good in a team?
    -What skills can you bring to the job?
    -Whats your past work experience, and how can that help you at debenhams?
    -

its really not too bad, theres like 4 or 5 questions and they expect you to stutter abit as a phone interview is hard!! Mine lasted about 2 minutes! I'd never had a phone interview before either- but they appreciate that a phone interview is difficult,

Good Luck, you'll be fine!

(Original post by bubblegumcat)
    Google Debenhams phone interview questions and you'll find a lot of answerS

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's exactly what I did for mine and look at the old post on TSR as well, the questions are pretty much the same

(Original post by AD121)

Thanks everyone!

Ahh don't worry about the silence, when I did mine, the dude said that he was typing down my answers. Even then, I still went 'hello' when it got a bit too silent.

What kind of questions were you asked and what were your replies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naami17)
    That's exactly what I did for mine and look at the old post on TSR as well, the questions are pretty much the same
    yeah TSR was really helpful have you had your second interview yet?

ReputationRep:
    Fgs my interview was cancelled because the position was filled, I hope I get another interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had mine at 9:30 this morning, I thought it was at 10 and was asleep when they phoned so I was half assing the interview. I still managed to pass the interview and got an assessment/group day for Sunday.

It was simple and the girl on the phone was easy going.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.