Turn on thread page Beta

Mourinho Acts Like Little ***** After Losing to Everton watch

ReputationRep:
    So saw that this had gone under the radar a little bit on the FF so thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention

What a pathetic little man, expect him to be gone after Sanchez ruins Ivanovic and scores the winner at the Bridge with Petr keeping a clean sheet.

Just remember Jose....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PjufgYq-ZE

Money may not be able to buy you Stones, but at least your daughter has 2 nice mounds on her...

inb4 obsessed
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Interviewer on that video sounds like a ****.

Mourinho's a bit of a **** and he hates losing. Most top managers are like that. Ferguson and Wenger weren't exactly gracious either.

Admittedly though, losing to a mediocre Arsenal side might prove to be the final nail in the common. He's never managed 3 successful seasons with any club and Abramovich isn't known for his patience.

ReputationRep:
    Misogyny still rife I see

ReputationRep:
    what the **** is she actually wearing? Some sort of jacket/skirt/dress one piece thing...totally open at the front...and nothing on underneath? Who advised her this was a good fashion choice? What is happening? Proper looks like him though, cheek bones to the extreme.

ReputationRep:
    Man swears. Woman wears revealing clothes. How is this even relevant.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It's just Mourinho post-battle and disappointed in defeat, isn't it?

He's unlucky it was caught on voice recorder. I'm sure plenty of managers have done similar and been involved in bust-ups. By all accounts, he managed to head along to Martinez's office for the gratuitous post-match drink that managers share before exiting the ground and travelling, so there was no harm really done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    So saw that this had gone under the radar a little bit on the FF so thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention

What a pathetic little man, expect him to be gone after Sanchez ruins Ivanovic and scores the winner at the Bridge with Petr keeping a clean sheet.

Just remember Jose....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PjufgYq-ZE

Money may not be able to buy you Stones, but at least your daughter has 2 nice mounds on her...

inb4 obsessed
    Haha, coming from a scouser as well, grow up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gears265)
    Haha, coming from a scouser as well, grow up
    Scouser? I'm born and bred in the home countries you muppet...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wenger acts like a ***** after losing to Arsenal.

The cycle continues...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.