x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Let's do a group suicide!

(Original post by Zapsta)
    Well piss off then.
    haha

ReputationRep:
    ooo...this'll probably sound realll stupid but ... flirting always cheers me up!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops1)
    ooo...this'll probably sound realll stupid but ... flirting always cheers me up!!

hi there, how are you? would you like some coffee at mine?

ReputationRep:
    Im guessing that tomoro I'll be in bed till as late as possible, probably 11am, then get up, get breakfast, make minimal effort to look and smell ok. Then i will sit and do revision till 12:30 take an hour off and watch tv. Then back to revision till 4, when i will lose the tiny amount of motivation that i had. So any time from 4pm im free for suicide, but can we burn some goats first? Make a real effort.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, how you doin?

if your life is stale,well then you gotta get up get out and get something - dont let the days of your life pass by! join a new club, go on a holiday with yer mates, i dont know

i really want to go abroad but im very poor so thats a no go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    where?
    Yes. I lose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    hi there, how are you? would you like some coffee at mine?
    that aint flirting sweetie, thats just being a bit fwd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    Hey, how you doin?
    im pretty good, how r u?

ReputationRep:
    boredom............

ReputationRep:
    im pretty good, how r u?
    not a friends fan then

yeah im alright not too bad, just getting past a little summer cold (what a stupid thing - a cold when its hot..), oh and revision :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    not a friends fan then

yeah im alright not too bad, just getting past a little summer cold (what a stupid thing - a cold when its hot..), oh and revision :rolleyes:
    ive got a summer cold 2!! lol! i am a friends fan 2...just trying to revise...actually avoiding it rite now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    I'll give you a clue, it's something related to my health...and it really, really sucks.
    Go on then tell us, don't keep us in suspenders, what is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    Well I'm currently sitting in my room, with Placebo on really loud, and I haven't touched a book all day, and I have my geography exam tomorrow. I just don't really care about anything anymore because some stuff has gone really badly outside of school...and no it's nothing to do with friends or relationships or anything...it just drags on...and this summer I've already booked a camping trip with my friends, and ordered my tickets for Reading Festival, but now I'm not sure if I can go...so I'm just really depressed, and God geography and english tomorrow is going to suck, and my ankle hurts, and I'm really angry but depressed at the same time. It's not teenage angst, because normally I'm really alive and happy, but after what happened today, it's just changed everything. I'll give you a clue, it's something related to my health...and it really, really sucks.
    If you're listening to shite like Placebo, no wonder you feel bad...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Anyone else bored with life? I am bored with the same old routine that is my life, it has no excitement! Its so stale! I feel like everything that i do is pointless! I try living for the day, but only to face an identical tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after. Ahrg. Life is too boring and repetitive! It depresses me. Anyone else feel this, and anyone got any suggestions to cheer me up?
    Kill yourself?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.