Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

So I had four exams in summer, three of them I failed. I resat them and I'm pretty sure I failed one of them again. I don't get my results until Friday/Monday, but I was wondering if anyone knows what will happen if I have failed this one Module? Will I have to resit the year or?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by NTUstudent)
    Hey,

So I had four exams in summer, three of them I failed. I resat them and I'm pretty sure I failed one of them again. I don't get my results until Friday/Monday, but I was wondering if anyone knows what will happen if I have failed this one Module? Will I have to resit the year or?
    Hi NTUstudent,

I think the best thing you could do is contact your course administrator, as it all depends on what they decide.

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks,

Ellen

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.