Turn on thread page Beta

Friendship Issues- Only getting worse watch

One of my best friends have been acting up recently. She has been ignoring me in school, when I talk to her it's like she doesn't hear me or she replies to me in an irritated way. When we talk via social media everything is fine but in school she became annoying. She won't even talk to me in lesson, but with other friends she's talking to them all the time. Once we were sitting next to each other, and she was turning her back on me and when she asked me a question she was acting really friendly and strange and when I asked her a question she either nodded or shook her head very slightly. When we would talk on social media, sometimes I would accidentally send her a message which wasn't for her. It has happened to others many times. Due to us talking a lot on social media, she is always at the top of my messages and I accidentally click on it. Yesterday, on a group chat I was meant to send something but accidentally pasted something else, and she was mad and expressed it with emojis. When it's just me, her and another friend she talks to the friend and leaves me out. Whenever she asks questions it's always the other friend not both of us. She never even asked me what I got for my early entry GCSE, but she asked our other friend.

What shall I do? It really annoys me with the way how she acts, she used to be really friendly then she began teasing me making me feel self conscious. She would comment on my legs and mock me on the phone saying my voice didn't sound right and started laughing.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Find other friends.

She might realise once you stop talking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    One of my best friends have been acting up recently. She has been ignoring me in school, when I talk to her it's like she doesn't hear me or she replies to me in an irritated way. When we talk via social media everything is fine but in school she became annoying. She won't even talk to me in lesson, but with other friends she's talking to them all the time. Once we were sitting next to each other, and she was turning her back on me and when she asked me a question she was acting really friendly and strange and when I asked her a question she either nodded or shook her head very slightly. When we would talk on social media, sometimes I would accidentally send her a message which wasn't for her. It has happened to others many times. Due to us talking a lot on social media, she is always at the top of my messages and I accidentally click on it. Yesterday, on a group chat I was meant to send something but accidentally pasted something else, and she was mad and expressed it with emojis. When it's just me, her and another friend she talks to the friend and leaves me out. Whenever she asks questions it's always the other friend not both of us. She never even asked me what I got for my early entry GCSE, but she asked our other friend.

What shall I do? It really annoys me with the way how she acts, she used to be really friendly then she began teasing me making me feel self conscious. She would comment on my legs and mock me on the phone saying my voice didn't sound right and started laughing.
    Thanks
    Does she write you on social media first? When it's just the two of you does she act different or just with others?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.