Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If I do 12 maths modules with OCR and an extra 3 modules with OCR (MEI) (M3, M4 and S3) Then am I eligible for the AS additional further maths qualification? Furthermore is that qualification awarded by OCR, because I swear I couldn't find OCR (MEI) as an exam board on the UCAS website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanzmw)
    If I do 12 maths modules with OCR and an extra 3 modules with OCR (MEI) (M3, M4 and S3) Then am I eligible for the AS additional further maths qualification? Furthermore is that qualification awarded by OCR, because I swear I couldn't find OCR (MEI) as an exam board on the UCAS website.
    the best person to ask is your school exam secretary

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    Are you doing the first 12 modules with MEI, or just OCR? All I could find out about it was this: "Candidates who take 15 or 18 units are eligible for additional awards in Further Mathematics"

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 29, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.