Neymar Heart
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
i just started to experience pain and fatigue in my throat, it is also dry what does that mean?
i hope its not something serious and it can be easily treated 100%
PandaWho
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Neymar Heart)
i just started to experience pain and fatigue in my throat, it is also dry what does that mean?
i hope its not something serious and it can be easily treated 100%
Have you just started a new year at school or college? Or just moved into uni?

Îf yes its most likely "freshers flu" because your around lots of new people with different bugs/germs/stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Samwin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
are your tonsils swollen/got white bits? may be worth getting checked out for tonsiliitis/glandular fever
Neymar Heart
Rep:
?
(Original post by PandaWho)
Have you just started a new year at school or college? Or just moved into uni?

Îf yes its most likely "freshers flu" because your around lots of new people with different bugs/germs/stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well i just started my last year at highschool and the new year 7s have come could it be...... but i git this same thing last time and that was after singing but thus time i didnt sing my voice has started to come back and i literally just started to feel it then and the amount of voice that came back it has minimised again so i kinda lost my voice i hope i get it back very soon i just dont know what went wrong!
Neymar Heart
Rep:
?
(Original post by Samwin)
are your tonsils swollen/got white bits? may be worth getting checked out for tonsiliitis/glandular fever
I dont think so maybe a little bit
VergeofInsanity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Weird. had similar to the OP but had protected sex with a prostitute on holiday..... Stupid drunken mistake. been advised by a sexual health professional that i am fine and nothing to worry about. 2 weeks after encounter my throat feels inflamed and tight still... And the white bits thing struck a chord as two times i have had white strips at the back if my throat which i cleared by coughing. Perhaps need to get checked for glandular fever and tonsilitis.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Danno190
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Try just gargling with mouth wash or salt water a few times a day for a few days and see what happens? Might just be a minor thing that you can get rid of yourself
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (140)
17.86%
It's just nice to be back! (212)
27.04%
Not great so far... (281)
35.84%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.26%

Watched Threads