Turn on thread page Beta

Can a criminology and criminal justice course get me in forensic? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey basically what the title says. I was unable to get into my first choice criminology and forensics and was wondering can a criminology and criminal justice degree help towards that career?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keithunited)
    Hey basically what the title says. I was unable to get into my first choice criminology and forensics and was wondering can a criminology and criminal justice degree help towards that career?
    Forensics is a science-based discipline. Unless your criminology & criminal justice degree contains a lot of scientific theory and lab work, you might need a rethink.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think so.

ReputationRep:
    What university are you doing this at??

ReputationRep:
    Criminology is a social science. It has nothing to do with scientific forensics.

However if you are interested in Forensic Psychology : http://www.prospects.ac.uk/forensic_psychologist.htm

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.