Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, where do you buy your jeans from? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am looking for a good pair of standard blue jeans but I don't know where sells good quality ones at student affordable prices. I have Topshop Joni jeans which I have worn to death and now I'm looking for normal jeans which sit at your hip. Any recommendations would be helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubble_10)
    Hi,

I am looking for a good pair of standard blue jeans but I don't know where sells good quality ones at student affordable prices. I have Topshop Joni jeans which I have worn to death and now I'm looking for normal jeans which sit at your hip. Any recommendations would be helpful
    DrDenim, Fat Face, H&M, Dorothy Perkin's and Primark. You can get student discounts on just about anything if you get an NUS card. Or you can shop online and find discount codes by googling around for them with "discount codes fat face" for example.

ReputationRep:
    personally i think topshop is one of the best to buy jeans from however you could also try Zara and river island

ReputationRep:
    Topshop Jamie jeans, I've had mine since I was 17 and I still wear them to death. I love Topahop and Next for Jeans, mainly because a lot of stores are awkward with their sizing. i'm a size 6/ 25 Waist but a 31/32 leg.

ReputationRep:
    I get mine from River Island as they fit my body shape the best

ReputationRep:
    topshop jeans, I have seen my sister wear hers for years, and they still look brand new.

ReputationRep:
    most of my jeans are from h&m but recently they've started to only make jeans with really shallow pockets which really annoys me
    but i recently bought a pair from new look and they have great pockets (deep enough to fit my giant phone)

i guess it goes without saying, but i'd recommend that wherever you go, you try em on instore as jeans will fit differently from different stores

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.