Turn on thread page Beta

What universities to apply to with UKCAT score? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    I did my UKCAT exam today and scored 2720, what universities would this score be best to apply to?

I was originally going to apply to Manchester, Sheffield, Cardiff and Liverpool, but apparently this UKCAT score would not be high enough for manchester...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jem_12345)
    hi,
    I did my UKCAT exam today and scored 2720, what universities would this score be best to apply to?

I was originally going to apply to Manchester, Sheffield, Cardiff and Liverpool, but apparently this UKCAT score would not be high enough for manchester...
    Just don't apply to the UKCAT heavy ones and you should be fine.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...your_Strengths

It's still above the cutoff for sheffield (in 2013) and I think that has not gone higher than 650. Cardiff don't really consider it (only in fringe cases) and according to the above link liverpool don't say how much they use it on the website but they do, although I'm not aware/educated in that area. Manchester like UKCAT but the cutoff on the page was 2600 and something so you could always apply.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.