Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Could I have help please, my homework is to write a paragraph using all these key words:
    Amino acid
    Biuret
    Condensation
    Dipeptide
    Disulphide bond
    Globular
    Haemoglobin
    Hydrogen bond
    hydrolysis
    ionic bond
    monomer
    peptide bond
    polymer
    polymerisation
    polypetide
    primary
    prosthetic
    secondary
    tertiary
    quaternary
    alpha helix

ReputationRep:
    why on earth would anyone want to do your homework for you? and at the very least you could just look for a markscheme and cheat. its ok to ask for help but its not ok to be lazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueIsTheNewRed)
    why on earth would anyone want to do your homework for you? and at the very least you could just look for a markscheme and cheat. its ok to ask for help but its not ok to be lazy
    LUL, I'm sure you'll be glad then that I wrote it on my own.
    Just a pointer I did ask for help not for someone to do it, secondly it wasn't an exam question so there wouldn't be a mark scheme
    Either way I appreciate your helpfulness, thanks again for spending your time writing a comment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaWoodley)
    LUL, I'm sure you'll be glad then that I wrote it on my own.
    Just a pointer I did ask for help not for someone to do it, secondly it wasn't an exam question so there wouldn't be a mark scheme
    Either way I appreciate your helpfulness, thanks again for spending your time writing a comment
    yesss thats the spirit! but next time kinda break it down into smaller bits cos the vibe was 'help me write an essay', otherwise i'd actually help

and i swear i've done a very similar essay too, very tedious indeed.

ReputationRep:
    yesss thats the spirit! but next time kinda break it down into smaller bits cos the vibe was 'help me write an essay', otherwise i'd actually help

and i swear i've done a very similar essay too, very tedious indeed.
    Okay sorry it came across like that, yeah it was very tedious oh well thats school for you!

ReputationRep:
    Okay sorry it came across like that, yeah it was very tedious oh well thats school for you!
    nah im sorry for being overly aggressive lemme know when you actually need help with bio
    plus i moved on from school off to uni!

ReputationRep:
    nah im sorry for being overly aggressive lemme know when you actually need help with bio
    plus i moved on from school off to uni!
    S'alright, I will keep you in mind in the future! Ah nice where you off to? and what you studying

ReputationRep:
    S'alright, I will keep you in mind in the future! Ah nice where you off to? and what you studying
    biology ftw!
    oh and im off to st georges to do medicine

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 19, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.