The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I've been witht my bf for a year and I went down on him last night and it was quite bad tasting like strong cheese? like strong comté! i swear to god this isn't a troll, has this ever happened to anyone else? this has NEVER happened before! i'm worried it means he has cheated on me and got an STI???

LOL he doesnt clean down there
I heard Lea & Perrins goes well on cheese.
Does he have any French heritage?
He probably didnt have a shower tbh
Well it's not going to taste like a freshly baked Victoria Sponge cake or fudgy brownies, is it, but it shouldn't taste of cheese either. Ask him to wash himself or 'freshen up' before you go down on him. There might be a bit of a taste still but you'll get used to it and maybe even like it. :wink:
Reply 6
i'm serious is it an STD
What is wrong with you. So you chomped down on it even though it smelt of cheese l0000l. He probably jackd off using a packet of wotsits ahah
Reply 8
My mate was nicknamed Mr Cheesey by his gf. I could only speculate why. Tell him to have a wash next time before you get down there.
I'm crying
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Well it's not going to taste like a freshly baked Victoria Sponge cake or fudgy brownies, is it, but it shouldn't taste of cheese either. Ask him to wash himself or 'freshen up' before you go down on him. There might be a bit of a taste still but you'll get used to it and maybe even like it. :wink:

I have been with him a year... this is not the usual
1 word: smeg
It's just a flavour, hear that Tomato and basil, chicken and leek, potato are all available
This would be because he is dirty bastard who needs a good wash.
Original post by Arkasia
Sorry OP but I think he cheated on you with Chuck E Cheese and the Cravendale cow.

At least he wasn't furtively de-frocking a Babybel.
Well thanks for putting me off my cheese on toast.
Original post by LegatusShadow
LOL he doesnt clean down there

Original post by The_Internet
He probably didnt have a shower tbh

Original post by Zarek
My mate was nicknamed Mr Cheesey by his gf. I could only speculate why. Tell him to have a wash next time before you get down there.

Original post by DiddyDec
This would be because he is dirty bastard who needs a good wash.

He showered that morning this was the evening i know he showered????
Is this normal

He clearly doesn't clean his private parts properly then.

Maybe he has a particularly active day or he didn't wash properly.

Latest

Trending

Trending