Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I recently changed course and university and I'm now studying nutrition when changing the course details and university via student finance England I made a stupid mistake saying I will get the NHS busery not knowing that my university doesn't cover this. .. I recently filled in a tuition fee request form and sent it off and they already know that my university don't do the NHS bursery will the tuition fee be granted and given to the university when they have processed my finance?
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.