Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im a 17 year old alevel student in England and i have always wanted to study medicine. Problem is my alevels are predicted BBC in maths bio and chem.
    Ive researched medicine abroad,mostly in Romania and was wondering how/when to apply. Also ive heard an agency is the best way to apply, so if anyone has studied medicine in Eastern Europe and has any advise on agencies and so on will greatly be appreciated
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    I hear Study Medicine Europe is very helpful but can be expensive. Another agency is Tutelage.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply.
    Apparently the tuition fees are around €5000 which is way cheaper than the UK.
    Also living costs are considerably cheaper

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2015

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.