Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So basically I need help!! I'm attending the FreshFest week in DMU. But I didn't know we had to purchase a wristband to attend these events. The wristbands have now run out. What do I do? Does that mean I can't attend? Someone give me some advice please!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

If your on facebook you can purchase from people on there. I got mine from someone on twitter who is a 2nd year at DMU and is selling them so thats one way you can.

ReputationRep:
    Wait??? What? Is it necessary to even buy those Wristbands?
    And is freshers week a must or optional?

ReputationRep:
    it's optional. But it's good to go to as its a great way to meet people. But yeah apparently wristbands are used for entry for the different events.

ReputationRep:
    However, people say you can pay at the actual events. I'm all new to this and are going by what people are saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aleasha johnson)
    However, people say you can pay at the actual events. I'm all new to this and are going by what people are saying.
    Yeah I guess your right. Have a read at this

https://www.demontfortstudents.com/freshfest/

Wristbands are used to save money during the week.

ReputationRep:
    In some sense the wristbands can be pointless, because you may not attend all the events. But I see what you're saying about them saving money.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Anyone in liberty park? I'm staying in 6 - 5 - 2

ReputationRep:
    That's what I thought, I mean some of the events look pretty lame so why grab the band you know? Guess I'll decide when they release the discounted ones on the weekend.
    Yeah I'm Liberty living

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.