Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I noticed that the second year and third year enrolls or starts the 21st september and the first years 22nd september so does that mean I don't have to go to uni the 21st? (except the societies fair which i plan to attend)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Yordle)
    Hello everyone,

I noticed that the second year and third year enrolls or starts the 21st september and the first years 22nd september so does that mean I don't have to go to uni the 21st? (except the societies fair which i plan to attend)
    Lectures and seminars don't start until the 28th, and some schools won't even require you to turn up in person to enrol as it's done online on SIMS. So yeah, you're free to do whatever you like over the next week more or less.

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok got it now. thankd for your help was kinda confused

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.