Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    on the student finance website it says i should have been paid on the 14/9.15 but i still havent been paid even though my dorm mates have? what should i do because im know struggling with money??
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi,

The most common reason for delayed payments is when your University have yet to confirm your registration. Contact them as soon as you can and make sure they've confirmed your registration with SFE. Once we have this it will take 24-48hrs to update on our systems, we will then give the money to your bank and from then it will take a further 3-5 working days to be in your account.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    does it matter if you have on your to do list the dissability sheet because even though its there im choosing that im not going to get it but theres no way to cancel that of my to-do list?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi,

The DSA application won't affect your core payments. If your not going to apply for DSA this year could you please email [email protected] and let them know.

Thanks.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.