Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello:-)

I'm thinking about applying to Swansea Uni for international business management in 2016 but I've never been able to visit! Could you give me some ideas as to what the university is like?

Are there many things to do (eg: gym, societies,shopping)?
    What's freshers like?
    Are the people nice?
    What's the area like?
    Is it expensive?
    Is the nightlife good?
    Are lecturers helpful?
    Do you enjoy living there?
    Are job prospects after leaving uni good?

If you could give it a mark out of 10 that would be really helpful too!
    Thankssss:-)

ReputationRep:
    Ah same! Although I'm looking at studying MEng Mechanical Engineering. I've been doing some research into the university in general and everything seems to be faily decent?

The university has a good reputation on league tables, and if you're studying business or engineering at the new Bay Campus that opened this moth and year then accommodation is all Ensuite and is reasonably priced (2015) at around £120.00 per week and £5040 for a year.

Also, if you achieve at least AAB you're entitled to a £2,000 bursary paid over three years and £3,000 over the same time if you apply with AAA. Although I'm from a coastal area in Devon I've got a few friends in Swansea and they all seem to think the nightlife is pretty diverse and living costs are pretty reasonable.

Anyway, hope this helped a little! Message me if you want any specifics about Swansea, your course or accommodation. Good luck in you're A2's!!

Ethan XD

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.