ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    thank you both
    ditto other users.

thanks a lot mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    x
    The amount of work you put into this forum and the help you give it to everyone is astounding. Thank you, you've helped me out a lot too!

ReputationRep:
    >that feel you download all the special papers from the site and most say "coming soon"
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Keep up the good work mate, watching the thread for updates!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynmous)
    >that feel you download all the special papers from the site and most say "coming soon"
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Keep up the good work mate, watching the thread for updates!
    Thank you for your encouraging words.
    Note that I am writing these papers back to front...
    Paper A will be "coming soon" till next spring as I write at the rate of a paper every 7-10 days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    Thank you for your encouraging words.
    Note that I am writing these papers back to front...
    Paper A will be "coming soon" till next spring as I write at the rate of a paper every 7-10 days.
    Haha yeah i gathered!

Awesome stuff! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    I.Y.G.B. Special Paper Z
    Hey, TeeEm, for Paper Z question 2, I completed the solution and looked at your markscheme. Your solution looked a little long winded, so I was wondering whether you could check over my solution and see whether it was valid or not - I'll keep it spoilered and will edit it out if you wish.

Spoiler:
    Show

Because P is in the second quadrant and is equidistant from the axes, then it has the form (-m, m) for some m \in \mathbb{R}. Hence, we have -4m + 2m = -2m = a and 4m-5m = -m = b. So b=2a.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Hey, TeeEm, for Paper Z question 2, I completed the solution and looked at your markscheme. Your solution looked a little long winded, so I was wondering whether you could check over my solution and see whether it was valid or not - I'll keep it spoilered and will edit it out if you wish.

Spoiler:
    Show

Because P is in the second quadrant and is equidistant from the axes, then it has the form (-m, m) for some m \in \mathbb{R}. Hence, we have -4m + 2m = -2m = a and 4m-5m = -m = b. So b=2a.
    all correct too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    all correct too
    Great, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    do you have any of these papers of the same difficulty for C1/C2 content only?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raees_Sharif)
    do you have any of these papers of the same difficulty for C1/C2 content only?

ReputationRep:
    thanks for all that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    thanks for all that
    Paper T including solutions is also available in my site....

Currently I am writing Paper S

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    Paper T including solutions is also available in my site....

Currently I am writing Paper S
    nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmansouf)
    nice
    Judging by the type of questions you are doing at present it will a while till you access these as they require C1 to C4 minimum knowledge, but I hope you give a few papers or even individual questions a go even if you do not end up doing specialized Maths exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    Judging by the type of questions you are doing at present it will a while till you access these as they require C1 to C4 minimum knowledge, but I hope you give a few papers or even individual questions a go even if you do not end up doing specialized Maths exams.
    thanks for the advice the problem is that i have a 1tb external hard drive so i only save it currently

at this moment i am doing c2 just finished differentiation and moving on to intergration

I had to put my academic duties on hold to working 40+ hours a week but now im wishing to new employment which will enable me to learn Maths

Curently, I am using Main edexcel textbook, Rosemary edexcel book, SMP book (School Mathematics Project), Backhouse Pure Mathematics 1 and your Favourite Bostock Pure Mathematics 1

actually and a dense book by Anthony Nicolaides - wrote boks like this one http://www.amazon.com/Cartesian-Pola...sap_bc?ie=UTF8

If I was a full time student this will not be possible but i really do think it is a good benefit for using these books

since im not it enables me to understand mathematics better

soo soon will be able to do your questions

can I ask is your special papers a bridge from AEA to STEP papers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmansouf)
    thanks for the advice the problem is that i have a 1tb external hard drive so i only save it currently

at this moment i am doing c2 just finished differentiation and moving on to intergration

I had to put my academic duties on hold to working 40+ hours a week but now im wishing to new employment which will enable me to learn Maths

Curently, I am using Main edexcel textbook, Rosemary edexcel book, SMP book (School Mathematics Project), Backhouse Pure Mathematics 1 and your Favourite Bostock Pure Mathematics 1

actually and a dense book by Anthony Nicolaides - wrote boks like this one http://www.amazon.com/Cartesian-Pola...sap_bc?ie=UTF8

If I was a full time student this will not be possible but i really do think it is a good benefit for using these books

since im not it enables me to understand mathematics better

soo soon will be able to do your questions

can I ask is your special papers a bridge from AEA to STEP papers
    I know and own all these books. I hope it works well for you.
    The special papers offer in-between practice to non standard questions or generally harder questions.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 2, 2016
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.