The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sweet n Sour
I don't care. I just am glad you contradicted yourself and said what I wanted you to say. Go away.

How did I contradict myself?
Guys, before we dive into hating party x, look at the facts
http://www.martyduren.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/TRN-graphic-1024x725.jpeg
his clock compared to an actual suitcase bomb

I think their is still an element of racism here, but to the untrained eye it would appear to be something harmful, not a clock.
Original post by Good bloke
How did I contradict myself?

How much time do you have because I don't have much longer to deal with you.
Not so fast. That's not my argument. You said "everyone" says he is black. I asked for proof, like a screenshot of this "everyone."

My original argument is that he definitely is a person of colour, but is he black simply because he is from Sudan? No. You said yourself people from Sudan call themselves Arab.

Lol you all just sound very confused. Confused on the side of making him a hero, confused on the side of making him a villain.

And I told you to search up the hashtag. There's millions of posts on there from people referring to him as black.
I think he's ethnically an Arab. But I guess if people hear Africa they automatically think black. I don't know about those from South Sudan but those who are from North Sudan most probably are Arabs. Then again,I don't know much about Sudan
You think he comes from a conquering Islamic race. I don't. I suggest you do a little research into the Nubians. They come from what is now southern Egypt and Northern Sudan. They are as black as you can get. This boy has obvious Nubian ancestry

Which is all *******s.

So then you so wonderfully said:

though he may well have Arab blood too.

Thanks. Now disappear.
How much time do you have because I don't have much longer to deal with you.

I said he had Arab ancestry at the beginning. How did I contradict myself? You seem very confused. Perhaps identifying Queen-bee as an Arab confused you.
Original post by queen-bee

I think he's ethnically an Arab.

Ok, great.
Here we go. One of his grunts to the rescue! Or perhaps big rick decided to make an account on TSR himself?

Original post by Fango_Jett
I agree we should get on our knees and mindlessly blow every professional victim instead.

You're right, how could anybody be so blind! :rolleyes:

White male atheists = level-headed overseers of all lowly cultural others (null, objective, correct position!!!!)
Everyone else = professional victims

No. The problem is precisely that people who think Ahmed is a professional victim don't see what the problem is. Lots of you are just finding some irrelevant minor footnote of said issue and focusing on that while ignoring the main point.

inb4 more platitudinous nonsense from more of his fanboys. Take your signed fedora off and think about this rationally please (totally understand if you find this too difficult though, but you'll get there if you just try! :smile:)
(edited 8 years ago)
I said he had Arab ancestry at the beginning.

NO YOU DID NOT. You said he is Nubian, before which you said Nubians are black as you can get. And that he is black because he is from Sudan.

AND THAT IS

B.

S.

So then you admitted to him looking Arab.

Thank you.
Which is all *******s.

So then you so wonderfully said:

Thanks. Now disappear.

Did I say he is Nubian? No. Did I say he was Arab? No. Did I say he had both Nubian and Arab descent? Yes. Right at the beginning.

Did I say all Sudanese are very black? No. Did I say that Nubians are very black? Yes. Did I say all Sudanese are pure Nubian? No.

Now go back and read my earlier posts and try and unconfuse yourself.
Why do white people think they are the arbiter of who's black and who's not? He even identifies as black himself so why are you debating this? If it's not Ahmed, it's Somalians and Ethiopians. Give it a rest. This obsession with dividing people is gross.
Did I say he is Nubian? No. Did I say he was Arab? No. Did I say he had both Nubian and Arab descent? Yes. Right at the beginning.

Did I say all Sudanese are very black? No. Did I say that Nubians are very black? Yes. Did I say all Sudanese are pure Nubian? No.

Now go back and read my earlier posts and try and unconfuse yourself.

Stop playing semantics!!!! You said he is clearly Nubian!!! I posted it right here!!!!

(Original post by Good bloke)
You think he comes from a conquering Islamic race. I don't. I suggest you do a little research into the Nubians. They come from what is now southern Egypt and Northern Sudan. They are as black as you can get. This boy has obvious Nubian ancestry
You said he is Nubian

So then you admitted to him looking Arab.

I said neither. I said he is of Nubian descent. I said he is probably of Arab descent. I did not say he looked like an Arab (as I don't think he does).

Are you actually reading what people write, or do you just make it all up?
So don't lie that you said he looks Arab in the beginning. You eventually faltered to admit such when proven illogical.
I said neither. I said he is of Nubian descent. I said he is probably of Arab descent. I did not say he looked like an Arab (as I don't think he does).

Are you actually reading what people write, or do you just make it all up?

I quoted you specifically and you are desperately modifying what you are saying! :toofunny:

Why would you say he has Arab blood if you don't think he looks Arab?! :toofunny:

You're such a salty little liar.

ANYWAY the boy clearly is Arab or Asian. People claim black to sensationalise discrimination against them.

If he is black then let's go to Africa with this news that people who look like him are black now. Maybe Africa will finally become one :love:
Stop playing semantics!!!! You said he is clearly Nubian!!! I posted it right here!!!!

It is all about semantics. Notice I said, as you quoted, He has obvious Nubian ancestry.

Nowhere do I say he is a Nubian.
I see your notification and I am just not clicking that. I'm gonna go make me some food now :yawn:
So don't lie that you said he looks Arab in the beginning. You eventually faltered to admit such when proven illogical.

Quote the post in which I said it then. Not something that you think means something similar, but a post which means exactly that.
He has obvious Nubian ancestry.

Nowhere do I say he is a Nubian.

:nothing:

Right. *blocks you* :toofunny:

*I'm gonna show this to everyone so they laugh at you. Ta-ta.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1019
:nothing:

Right. *blocks you* :toofunny:

*I'm gonna show this to everyone so they laugh at you. Ta-ta.
Good block?
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending