The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
If it advocates killing then why don't the other 1.5 billion go out and kill everyone else.
Don't wake up and suddenly have the urge to go out and kill every non Muslim.

Its not like killing is a major sin...oh wait.

Because people interpret scriptures in different ways and don't take certain teachings as literally as others.

Yes, Capitan Obvious, most Muslims aren't terrorists. But how often do Christian, Jewish and Hindu religious extremists detonate car bombs, gun down hundreds of people in cafes, and cause widespread, religiously-motivated turmoil throughout the world? We generally don't have to worry about these things when it comes to other religions. There's a running theme when it comes to Islam, and that's the glaring issue.
Stop spreading hate on this thread. Make your own threads if you want to do that.
Also, relevant to this thread: no-one thought 'clock boy' had a real bomb (i.e. there was probably no Muslim stereotyping). They thought he was playing a prank. It looked kinda like a bomb, he was showing it to everyone, setting off the alarm etc., and that's why he got in trouble.

And despite all that "poor stereotyped Muslim tech genius" sympathy, let's not forget it turned out he never actually made a clock - he just threw parts from another clock into a case. All the more reason to believe it could have been a deliberate prank.
Original post by queen-bee
*sigh*

Queen Bee why sigh? If yourself or someone with like minded views on Islamophobia had been on gate J at the stadium, you would not have selected that individual for search due to it being islamophobic and he would have entered the concourse alongside tens of thousands of people with a suicide bomb...

The death toll would have been unimaginably higher than 3
Didn't a certain Orthodox Christian start a war...

But what do I know?
In some video somewhere the Americans estimated 15-20% of Muslims were radicalised. I don't know how true that is, BUT, seeing as the biggest terror threat is coming from people who look like Muslims today, wouldn't it make sense to search Muslims and stop being so PC?
France is pretty liberal in terms of its acceptance of other cultures like u cannot express it but they're not xenophobic or racist .....they have security gains and those scanner things you walk through which is probably what triggered the decision to search him .......what are you complaining about ??? The fact that only three people died instead of 100s?

Original post by Betelgeuse-
So it appears the stade de france suicide bomber was searched trying to enter and detonated his vest at gate J

Why was this brown bearded man wearing a suicide vest stopped and searched? ISLAMOPHOBIA is why as pointed out by our above geniuses during the outrage to clockboys searching.

3 dead but for this racism and disgusting islamophobia, that figure would have been any number

The decision to stop and search this suicide bomber whilst tens of thousands of others were not searched is blatant Islamophobia and it disgusts me
Original post by Rk2k14
Didn't a certain Orthodox Christian start a war...

But what do I know?

Well for starters, tons of people criticised him and nobody them Christianiphobes......
The best way of interpreting most holy books is to place them under the leg of an uneven chair or table .
I've got the Quran under the dogs bed and two bibles under the kitchen table .
I couldn't quote from either , but they've both been invaluable over the years ...
I remember this... was it only 3 years ago? Feels far longer than that. :moon:
Some red faces now through. 🤗
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I remember this... was it only 3 years ago? Feels far longer than that. :moon:

Yeh it was Obama era stuff. Remember “cool clock” which made him look a total tit when it all came out
Original post by Trinculo
Yeh it was Obama era stuff. Remember “cool clock” which made him look a total tit when it all came out

And yet people keep inexplicably bumping it. :iiam:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
And yet people keep inexplicably bumping it. :iiam:

It’s one of those stories that the older it gets the more completely different it looks from how it was first presented. I can’t think of many stories that have had a narrative change like this one.
It's a shame this problem isn't going going to just fade off now, what with the global stage looking the way it does.
Reply 1395
Interesting that all the lawsuits brought my Mohamad's father against the school, county, police, media outlets, etc (one of them for $15 million) were thrown out. The judge ruled that in light of all the evidence, there was "a fair probability that a hoax bomb violation had occurred" and that there was "no basis to the claim that [the school] discriminated against this student on the basis of race or religion."

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.
Reply 1396
Bro you should know not to bump old threads

Latest

Trending

Trending