Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got CCC AS Results and am looking to apply for the 2016 courses. I am resitting a few exams but aim to get BBB. In case I fall short is there any good university courses on offer and how would a university act by getting maybe a grade or two short. Really need some help cheers!
    Luke Owens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke Owens)
    I got CCC AS Results and am looking to apply for the 2016 courses. I am resitting a few exams but aim to get BBB. In case I fall short is there any good university courses on offer and how would a university act by getting maybe a grade or two short. Really need some help cheers!
    Luke Owens
    What course and uni's are you interested in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemonpopsicle2)
    What course and uni's are you interested in?
    Looking at marketing at the following universities:
    Coventry
    Hull
    Huddersfield
    Liverpool John Moores
    Northampton
    The last two being BBC/BCC entry requirements

Luke Owens
    Looking at marketing at the following universities:
    Coventry
    Hull
    Huddersfield
    Liverpool John Moores
    Northampton
    The last two being BBC/BCC entry requirements
    If a university gives you a conditional offer and you fail to meet it, whether they reject you or take you anyway is entirely at the discretion of the admissions people at the university. There's a thread floating around called 'I missed my offer but got in anyway!' or something like that - it's full of stories of people missing their offers by the most unbelievable margins and still getting in, although this is no indication that the same will happen for you. The people who get in having missed their offers have often done really well on other parts of their application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    If a university gives you a conditional offer and you fail to meet it, whether they reject you or take you anyway is entirely at the discretion of the admissions people at the university. There's a thread floating around called 'I missed my offer but got in anyway!' or something like that - it's full of stories of people missing their offers by the most unbelievable margins and still getting in, although this is no indication that the same will happen for you. The people who get in having missed their offers have often done really well on other parts of their application.
    Thank you for the advice!

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.