Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was wondering what do I take with me to the induction week for law next week?
    I enrolled into the course very late so not sure what to take with me i.e. Notebook, laptops etc.

ReputationRep:
    No one going to John Moores at all?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

I'm a third year law student at LJMU. For induction week, I wouldn't take a lot. Probably a couple of pens and a notebook, as it will be more general information than anything else. If you need anything more specific they'll let you know in advance.

I would highly recommend taking a rucksack when you pick up your textbooks though, those things weigh a tonne!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply. What day would I take a rucksack as I don't want to take on it everyday for no reason

ReputationRep:
    They'll tell you on the first day when you can pick up the textbooks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 20, 2015

University open days

1. Liverpool John Moores University
    Three campuses, five faculties and over 21,000 students from over 100 countries make LJMU what it is today: a modern, student-centric university. Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  2. Liverpool John Moores University
    Three campuses, five faculties and over 21,000 students from over 100 countries make LJMU what it is today: a modern, student-centric university. Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  3. Liverpool John Moores University
    Wed, 7 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.