I failed a module after resitting and have been told I cant progress or repeat the year and am really concerned, because I really want to continue at Brunel.
Ive been told by the department that I can wait a year and reapply to a different course. Or I could decide to start at another uni now, but I`m not sure and wanted your opinions. If I take a year out, im planning to get a job, focus on passing my driving test and doing AS maths to help me with the degree when I restart.
Do you think it`d be better to reapply within a year or to start at another uni now? I prefer Brunel because it offers more opportunities to enhance my employability but I dont want to waste a year and find out I cant go for whatever reason. If i was to go to another uni, I only have the choice of the one close to me, Hertfordshire, its not too far and its not so bad I guess, its just I wasted money on accommodation and travel for my first year at Brunel and feel like I`d be more employable through Brunel
Any thoughts please? I need to decide asap
I wont settle for anything else!