Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just thought id put a new thread in about Summer, coz everyone sounds like they're working too hard for their exams. Its only 3 weeks to go max till exams finish, yet some ppl may finish earlier. (Lucky u) But i was wondering what are your plans for Summer? anyone going on holiday/ part-time work? feel free to comment!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on a camping holiday with some mates, and I'm going to Reading Festival. Although I've booked both of them already, it turns out that I might not be able to go on either. But hopefully it will be OK.

ReputationRep:
    exams finish - then hopefully off to Silverstone for the British Grand Prix, and then off to the sunny isle of Crete for my summer hols in August - with 8 of my mates. Spending the rest of the time working to finance the holidays, and the inevitable 4 or 5 nights out a week!!

Anyone else going to crete this summer by the way?

ReputationRep:
    I really want to get a part time job or something to earn some money, but i don't really know what sort of summer jobs are available.

Also i'm going to tenerife

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dream3r)
    I just thought id put a new thread in about Summer, coz everyone sounds like they're working too hard for their exams. Its only 3 weeks to go max till exams finish, yet some ppl may finish earlier. (Lucky u) But i was wondering what are your plans for Summer? anyone going on holiday/ part-time work? feel free to comment!
    yep holiday to moscow + hong kong + japan - nice and busy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Which hotel are you staying at in Moscow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tgowing)
    exams finish - then hopefully off to Silverstone for the British Grand Prix, and then off to the sunny isle of Crete for my summer hols in August - with 8 of my mates. Spending the rest of the time working to finance the holidays, and the inevitable 4 or 5 nights out a week!!

I'm going to crete with 14 of my mates - to Malia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meepmeep)
    Which hotel are you staying at in Moscow?
    im stay at my mates house

i am going on a drama course to be crazy and do lots of hard work round the clock in sunny angelsey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrjoe)
    I really want to get a part time <A TITLE="Click for more information about job" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||job|AA1VDw" >job</A> or something to earn some money, but i don't really know what sort of summer jobs are available.

Also i'm going to tenerife
    I wanna get a temporary full time job for a couple of months.

Where bouts in tenerife you going? I just got back from there last saturday...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    I'm going to Hong Kong too!!

What dates are you there man?

ReputationRep:
    Wales - the big country For 2 weeks.
    Also, I hope to actually see some cricket this summer, and do some (slightly :rolleyes: ) more exciting things like continually see bands in concert

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to bulgaria for a week straight after exams, then we're going to drive down to newquay for a long weekend, then going to somewhere hot, probably the south of france, with lots of mates in september. i'm working full time for a year beginning in august, but i get 25 days leave so gonna make hte most of them!

ReputationRep:
    im going to my bf house

lol oh and we cant forget

IBIZA can we cant wait

apart from that relax and not have to do anything go to the cinema and swimming and all the other things shopping trips and speeding as much time with my bf

thats my holiday oh but there is a france geography trip but thats in july of its still befroe everyone breaks up at like 16 july

have a nice summer ppl

sophie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I'm going to crete with 14 of my mates - to Malia
    Yeah, we're off to Malia too! :-)

What sort of dates are you going? We're actually going pretty late, about the 10th August. Which means we get back the day before A level results!

Could be painful, but hopefully I'll still be quite mullered at that point and will ignore the fact that I buggared up my exams because I should be revising instead of chatting on UKL! lol.

Got much info on Malia? Its going to be nice and hot I'll tell you that much! The thought of 39 degrees C is about all thats keeping me smiling this week.

ReputationRep:

Hi, I went to Crete last summer and it was fantastic.

ReputationRep:

Grand Prix oh, i wanna to go there too!, how could i book/buy the tickets? are they all out of stock?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ralphk)
    Grand Prix oh, i wanna to go there too!, how could i book/buy the tickets? are they all out of stock?
    Hey,

lastminute.com still have some

and you can try

www.grandprix-tickets.com

Should be superb, I'd actually quite like to go see the MotoGP too, I'm into bikes as much as cars, but two is just greedy and waaaaaay out of my budget for the summer! Besides, I live on the Isle of Man, so I have the TT motorbike races right outside my front door!

ReputationRep:
    There's a few 18th birthday parties I'm looking forward to, and my own where I'm hopefully going to Spain. But I've got to get a job to earn some money for Uni in October

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

lastminute.com still have some

and you can try

www.grandprix-tickets.com

Should be superb, I'd actually quite like to go see the MotoGP too, I'm into bikes as much as cars, but two is just greedy and waaaaaay out of my budget for the summer! Besides, I live on the Isle of Man, so I have the TT motorbike races right outside my front door!
    you must be a motor-racing fan. have you heard of Macau Grand Prix?

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.