Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, so basically there is this new teacher who started my school this year! As soon as i saw him i liked him.... I didnt partically fancy him but now i know him more and more i have started to fall in love with him. i also think about him nearly every second of the day and i always want to go and see him just to be with him. I know this relationship will probably never happen and he probably doesnt like me but i just want him to like me. I think he likes me a bit as he always picks on me and smiles at me! Please tell me what i should do! My friends think i should go for it and keep speaking to him alone.............

It's not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    It wont look right

(Original post by SSXX123)
    Hello, so basically there is this new teacher who started my school this year! As soon as i saw him i liked him.... I didnt partically fancy him but now i know him more and more i have started to fall in love with him. i also think about him nearly every second of the day and i always want to go and see him just to be with him. I know this relationship will probably never happen and he probably doesnt like me but i just want him to like me. I think he likes me a bit as he always picks on me and smiles at me! Please tell me what i should do! My friends think i should go for it and keep speaking to him alone.............
    Fantasise about him in private if you like but there's no point trying to start anything with him. Your friends are idiots if that's the advice they're giving you. Even if something did happen, at the very least he'd get fired and, depending on your age, arrested and barred from the teaching profession for life.

Focus on your studies. Don't waste your life chasing schoolgirl crushes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSXX123)
    If this is a troll then good luck to you.

If this isn't a troll then it's a very serious matter you have in your hands and any actions you take may result in him losing his job and gaining a criminal record, you being suspended/excluded, and everyone generally being unhappy about the situation. Once you have left school, no problem whatsoever with the law, but both of you might still be looked down upon by society.

ReputationRep:
    Seems a bit risky considering that he's a teacher and your (I'm assuming) a Student... Id steer clear if i was in this situation

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2015
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.