Turn on thread page Beta

Taking year out, age 19, where can I do AS maths? watch

ReputationRep:
    Im currently on a gap year from uni, aged 19 and want to do AS maths. My local college enrollment period has passed so are there any other options? Would you recommend doing an online A level course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Econ1906)
    Im currently on a gap year from uni, aged 19 and want to do AS maths. My local college enrollment period has passed so are there any other options? Would you recommend doing an online A level course?
    A distance learning course may be your best option if your local college won't take you now. It depends on whether you can fund it.

ReputationRep:
    Have you got in contact with the college? If the course isn't full I'm sure they would take you on. At the college I went to, not sure if all will be like this, but if you just did one subject (well anything less than 4 at AS!) you had to pay. I am from Wales so it was subsided by the European fund but was still £230 although that included three exam fees.

ReputationRep:
    just buy the textbooks and use http://www.examsolutions.net/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 5, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.