Psychology Extended Project Qualification ideas

Watch
nicflude
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi everyone

I have signed up to do an Extended Project Qualification at school and I would like to do something based around Psychology because I want to take Psychology at University.

I am pretty stuck on any original ideas that are actually possible to do so I was wondering if someone on this site had any ideas that may help?

Preferably, it would have to be quite a large topic with a lot of research done on it so I can use them in my EPQ. I was thinking to do something about Serial Killers/Criminals in general but I’m up for doing other Psychology related topics too. I don’t really want to do anything on Sport or Cognitive psychology but I don’t mind doing my EPQ on Abnormal, Developmental or Anomalistic psychology?

But yeah, I’m up for any ideas if anyone can think of any? Also, if anyone has already done a Psychology EPQ, I’d be grateful for any advice on structure/ layout too.

Thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (616)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (767)
42%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (362)
19.82%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (81)
4.44%

Watched Threads