Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Need to link it in personal statement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KSIOlajideBT)
    Need to link it in personal statement
    No you don't . If it isn't relevant to your course choice, don't waste space on it.

ReputationRep:
    I did geography for a level and I'm soon to start studying accounting and finance in uni in 2 days. Geography can be relevant to A&F because in the human part you study about the countries economic development or the development of the country etc... I basically stated in my PS that with geography we've looked at various countries development and how essential a stable economy is which has aided me in my ability analyse issues and solve problems. I also stated that, this helped me develop an interest of being perceptive of current or ongoing affairs concerning the global economy. Lastly, I briefly mentioned skills module of how you have to learn data analysis and data presentation.

BTW, my subject in a level was art, graphics and geography. The key to writing your PS is you need to bullet point first all your subjects and list all skills or knowledge you learned from those subjects that can be related to the course you want. Just continue referring to Accounting and Finance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.