Turn on thread page Beta

Yes i know this is the wrong section but no where else i can post anonymously which is stupid.
    theres this one guy in year 10 and i really am angry at him, one year ago there was this girl squairting water in the bike shed i told her to stop then she said some things and that guy ill call X for now he told me to shut and then he proceeded to kick me. Now I was not a pussy of him but I felt tired that day so i didnt bother responding. Today whilst I was entering the bike shed the guy asked me for the mask i wask holding i said no then he said "please i wanna look like martin luther king" and another guy said what cuz hes black? (the mask was black) then x and the guy were talking to themselves. anyway I was leaving the bike shed and I heard X say to me come back and take your mask you ******. mind you hes 1 year below me I dont know how he is brave enough to call me a ****** yet he did it anyway, I responded with " suck my D" then X responded with "suck your nan" again I was tired cuz I had p.e today so i didnt say anything I couldn't be bothered but what should I do because he thinks im small and weak but seriously im not. its just because i was on my own but i dont like it that he thinks he can call me a ******. If you say I should fight this guy to sort it out im fine because im a boxer for my county but I know that fighting is not right and I have never faught at all in secondary school. another thing I could do is just grass him up by telling teachers what hes doing ( but people will think of me as a big pussy) so I dont know what to do. the last thing i thought about doing was asking my friends to talk to him or i can talk to him and tell him to stop calling me rude names or it will escalate into worse things. As I said I am not afraid of him, I KNOW he cannot hurt me so what should I do? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes i know this is the wrong section but no where else i can post anonymously which is stupid.
    theres this one guy in year 10 and i really am angry at him, one year ago there was this girl squairting water in the bike shed i told her to stop then she said some things and that guy ill call X for now he told me to shut and then he proceeded to kick me. Now I was not a pussy of him but I felt tired that day so i didnt bother responding. Today whilst I was entering the bike shed the guy asked me for the mask i wask holding i said no then he said "please i wanna look like martin luther king" and another guy said what cuz hes black? (the mask was black) then x and the guy were talking to themselves. anyway I was leaving the bike shed and I heard X say to me come back and take your mask you ******. mind you hes 1 year below me I dont know how he is brave enough to call me a ****** yet he did it anyway, I responded with " suck my D" then X responded with "suck your nan" again I was tired cuz I had p.e today so i didnt say anything I couldn't be bothered but what should I do because he thinks im small and weak but seriously im not. its just because i was on my own but i dont like it that he thinks he can call me a ******. If you say I should fight this guy to sort it out im fine because im a boxer for my county but I know that fighting is not right and I have never faught at all in secondary school. another thing I could do is just grass him up by telling teachers what hes doing ( but people will think of me as a big pussy) so I dont know what to do. the last thing i thought about doing was asking my friends to talk to him or i can talk to him and tell him to stop calling me rude names or it will escalate into worse things. As I said I am not afraid of him, I KNOW he cannot hurt me so what should I do? thanks
    Grow up, mature and learn to write coherently. That hurt to read.

This is seriously not even close to a real problem.

(Original post by SophieSmall)
    Grow up, mature and learn to write coherently. That hurt to read.

This is seriously not even close to a real problem.
    its a true issue though

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.