The Student Room Group

Is she giving me signs??

So there's this girl who ive seen looking at me a good few times, according to my friend she has looked at me from my feet to eyes or eyes to feet (not sure which way) today she walked past me and we looked at each other in the eye and as she got closer to go past me she looked down, she doesnt nomally do this when shes walking around school, is she giving me signs? Ive never spoken to her so i'm not sure if I should go up to her
I hate when people interpret looking at someone of the opposite sex as a "sign", just because someone looks at you a certain way doesn't always equate to interest.

If you really want to know for sure, just approach them and initiate interest by striking a conversation.

And just because someone stares at you for a few seconds or comes close to you doesn't mean she/he is interested.

They might just be looking at you just because they saw you and you caught there eye.

Just approach her OP, it's not that difficult.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
With the guy above, looking at someone is NOT a sign that they are in love with you.

If you find her attractive then approach her and ask her name, once you get talking to her you will get a better understanding of her liking you or not.
Reply 3
I see what you mean, its good that i asked you guys cause people tell me that she wants me to talk to her and they say that i should man up, and if its all nonsense then whats with all the videos and people saying that you can read peoples eyes that they want you to speak and stuff?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending