Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Due to my low predicted grades I will be applying to lower ranked universities which do not require the lnat, however I am planning on going to a better university through adjustment. If on results day I got the required grades for a lnat university e.g. Birmingham and they are in clearing, would I have to take the lnat then. Would it be better if i did the lnat now even though none of the universities I am applying to require it?

ReputationRep:
    BUMP

ReputationRep:
    Do it man. I'm in a similar position to you. And I have my LNAT booked on the 8th Oct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    Do it man. I'm in a similar position to you. And I have my LNAT booked on the 8th Oct.
    I have mine booked for the 2nd of December. Is that too late or is it fine? And what happens if you sent off your application before you do the lnat?

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.