The Student Room Group

Can i study architecture at university with these subjects?

Hi, I have just started my a levels where I am taking maths, history, chemistry and GPR and I was wondering if it is possible if with these subjects I could study architecture at university, i know you need some kind of design qualification however I took fine art at gcse and got an A is this enough?
Reply 1
Original post by anna333
Hi, I have just started my a levels where I am taking maths, history, chemistry and GPR and I was wondering if it is possible if with these subjects I could study architecture at university, i know you need some kind of design qualification however I took fine art at gcse and got an A is this enough?
Probably not, to be honest. You need to check uni websites for details of their subject requirements, and do it while you have time to change your A level choices if architecture is what you really want to do.
Original post by anna333

Hey there,

It does depend on the uni that you're applying to and your portfilio/showreel as well as your grades. My friend applied with similar a levels and they manage to get in. :smile:
You can check us out if you wish, we do an Architecture course at Ravensbourne.

Click here to check us out!

Hope this helps
Kay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending