Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone living in Japan studying politics/IR? watch

    • Thread Starter

    Are you, or is someone you know currently living in Japan with a background in international politics, security studies or IR?

    English fluency essential, Japanese preferable.

    I may know of a fantastic opportunity for exceptional individuals.

    Get in touch if you think you're interested and you fit the bill.
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.