Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well I've been looking at Universities for a couple of months now. I have finally come to the conclusion that I want to study Business management despite the fact I've never had a single business lesson in my life. however I would actually love to study thin is uni. I would also like to say that I wish to study in a London university.
    what are good Universities to study at within London or fairly near that offer Business management.

All help would be appreciated thanks (: also writing my personal statement lol any suggestions would also be very welcome

ReputationRep:
    Cass Business School part of City Uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    Cass Business School part of City Uni.
    I've never actually heard of it but I shall take your word for it and look further into it thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huma97ali)
    Well I've been looking at Universities for a couple of months now. I have finally come to the conclusion that I want to study Business management despite the fact I've never had a single business lesson in my life. however I would actually love to study thin is uni. I would also like to say that I wish to study in a London university.
    what are good Universities to study at within London or fairly near that offer Business management.

All help would be appreciated thanks (: also writing my personal statement lol any suggestions would also be very welcome
    Try searching on this:

http://university.which.co.uk/courses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muttley79)
    Try searching on this:

http://university.which.co.uk/courses
    That's actually really helpful thanks aha

ReputationRep:
    LSE, Cass, UCL, King's, QMUL

ReputationRep:
    Come down southampton good uni and you got me to have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asianlove)
    Come down southampton good uni and you got me to have
    aha aww thanks that's cute but that may be a little far for my parents liking haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)
    LSE, Cass, UCL, King's, QMUL
    thanks aha ill have to search a few of them but sounds good (:

ReputationRep:
    Look at league tables on the complete university guide, the guardian website and get feedback on places like unistats. Then collect all the information and see which rank best. Don't forget to accomodate for your grades as well 😊

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Kimberley865;59464031]Look at league tables on the complete university guide, the guardian website and get feedback on places like unistats. Then collect all the information and see which rank best. Don't forget to accomodate for your grades as well 😊[/QUOTa
    aha yeah i should do that im so lazy :/ aha but thx (: i think it's time i become less lazy
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I have finally come to the conclusion that I want to study Business management despite the fact I've never had a single business lesson in my life.
    Why do you want to study business? How can you be sure you will enjoy it if you've never done it before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    Why do you want to study business? How can you be sure you will enjoy it if you've never done it before?
    TBH cuz I've suddenly become interested in how Businesses are run also I'd like to set up my own online designing clothes business

ReputationRep:
    What were your AS results?

ReputationRep:
    TBH cuz I've suddenly become interested in how Businesses are run also I'd like to set up my own online designing clothes business
    Would you consider your undergraduate degree as a fashion design, or fashion merchandising perhaps? and could then go on to the business side of things as a masters or postgrad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cee.cee)
    Would you consider your undergraduate degree as a fashion design, or fashion merchandising perhaps? and could then go on to the business side of things as a masters or postgrad?
    Hmm I guess but I would rather look into business first because going into the fashion industry is not my only idea tbh

ReputationRep:
    aha aww thanks that's cute but that may be a little far for my parents liking haha
    Why should that matter you will be on halls right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by New- Emperor)
    Why should that matter you will be on halls right?
    nope gonna be commuting from my house to London everyday

ReputationRep:
    Have you been to London before, studying here is very different to a normal university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizmoo0721)
    Have you been to London before, studying here is very different to a normal university.
    I live near London and I've been to London many times

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.