The Student Room Group

Help, I can't pick a uni!

Well I've been looking at Universities for a couple of months now. I have finally come to the conclusion that I want to study Business management despite the fact I've never had a single business lesson in my life. however I would actually love to study thin is uni. I would also like to say that I wish to study in a London university.
what are good Universities to study at within London or fairly near that offer Business management.

All help would be appreciated thanks (: also writing my personal statement lol any suggestions would also be very welcome :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cass Business School part of City Uni.
Reply 2
Original post by nucdev
Cass Business School part of City Uni.

I've never actually heard of it but I shall take your word for it and look further into it thanks :smile:
Original post by huma97ali
Well I've been looking at Universities for a couple of months now. I have finally come to the conclusion that I want to study Business management despite the fact I've never had a single business lesson in my life. however I would actually love to study thin is uni. I would also like to say that I wish to study in a London university.
what are good Universities to study at within London or fairly near that offer Business management.

All help would be appreciated thanks (: also writing my personal statement lol any suggestions would also be very welcome :smile:

Try searching on this:

http://university.which.co.uk/courses
Reply 4
Original post by Muttley79

That's actually really helpful thanks aha :smile:
LSE, Cass, UCL, King's, QMUL
Reply 6
Come down southampton good uni and you got me to have

Reply 7
Original post by asianlove
Come down southampton good uni and you got me to have

aha aww thanks that's cute but that may be a little far for my parents liking haha
Reply 8
Original post by gr8wizard10
LSE, Cass, UCL, King's, QMUL

thanks aha ill have to search a few of them but sounds good (:
Look at league tables on the complete university guide, the guardian website and get feedback on places like unistats. Then collect all the information and see which rank best. Don't forget to accomodate for your grades as well 😊
Reply 10
Original post by Kimberley865
Look at league tables on the complete university guide, the guardian website and get feedback on places like unistats. Then collect all the information and see which rank best. Don't forget to accomodate for your grades as well 😊[/QUOTa
aha yeah i should do that im so lazy :/ aha but thx (: i think it's time i become less lazy
I have finally come to the conclusion that I want to study Business management despite the fact I've never had a single business lesson in my life.

Why do you want to study business? How can you be sure you will enjoy it if you've never done it before?
Reply 12
Original post by Snufkin
Why do you want to study business? How can you be sure you will enjoy it if you've never done it before?

TBH cuz I've suddenly become interested in how Businesses are run also I'd like to set up my own online designing clothes business
Reply 13
What were your AS results?
TBH cuz I've suddenly become interested in how Businesses are run also I'd like to set up my own online designing clothes business

Would you consider your undergraduate degree as a fashion design, or fashion merchandising perhaps? and could then go on to the business side of things as a masters or postgrad?
Reply 15
Original post by cee.cee
Would you consider your undergraduate degree as a fashion design, or fashion merchandising perhaps? and could then go on to the business side of things as a masters or postgrad?

Hmm I guess but I would rather look into business first because going into the fashion industry is not my only idea tbh
aha aww thanks that's cute but that may be a little far for my parents liking haha

Why should that matter you will be on halls right?
Reply 17
Original post by New- Emperor
Why should that matter you will be on halls right?

nope gonna be commuting from my house to London everyday :frown:
Have you been to London before, studying here is very different to a normal university.
Reply 19
Original post by lizmoo0721
Have you been to London before, studying here is very different to a normal university.

I live near London and I've been to London many times

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending