Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey all

    So heres the situation,

    I recently (last tuesday) deferred my year at uni due to funding problems with the intention of returning next academic year, part time to finish off my course.

    Now however, my circumstances have changed. I now have funding and I am wanting to cancel my initial request of deferral and continue as normal full time this academic year and have spoken to my tutors and they are currently in the process of cancelling it however I have had no confirmation nor can they give me any, that cancelling my deferral is definatly possible, thus I am still awaiting the outcome and I am unable to sort everything out until I definatly know.

    So my question is, do you think I will be able to cancel my initial request of deferring my year?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2015

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.