Turn on thread page Beta

1st Day of Rugb!...AWESOME but CRUSHED watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey TSRers!

So after joining the grammar school I decided to do a bit of rugby! And boy was it fun. I'am in KES ASTON and their rugby 1 team are beasts. To be honest I got crushed today but now I really want to reach a good level ASAP. Going to start a club as well as 2 school sessions...Anyway rugby is the sport!!

ReputationRep:
    Being crushed is the first step in getting better. League or union?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlphaWolfZ)
    Hey TSRers!

So after joining the grammar school I decided to do a bit of rugby! And boy was it fun. I'am in KES ASTON and their rugby 1 team are beasts. To be honest I got crushed today but now I really want to reach a good level ASAP. Going to start a club as well as 2 school sessions...Anyway rugby is the sport!!
    You'll most likely be dead by the end of it.

Trust me - been there, done that.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Rugby sounds like so much fun :zomg: I guess you'll get better the more you play

I wish I could play rugby but I'd get crushed in 0.1 seconds

ReputationRep:
    I thing union! Today was just drills but its something I'am really passionate about. I'am generally tougher than the average dude after the many years of martial art training as well as tough mentality! : Going to join a club as well as do 2 sessions with school :P
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by AlphaWolfZ)
    I thing union! Today was just drills but its something I'am really passionate about. I'am generally tougher than the average dude after the many years of martial art training as well as tough mentality! : Going to join a club as well as do 2 sessions with school :P
    You seem like you're already in shape, you just need the practice!

I do Judo, but that would in no way help me play unless I wanted to throw girls to the floor :rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.