Turn on thread page Beta

I think I have a heart problem... Help me watch

ReputationRep:
    Earlier I was in college in a lesson, when suddenly I got a really odd sensation in my upper chest. It started to actually hurt me. I then started to feel very very hot, I told my teacher who said I looked extremely red and also looked kind of scared. I started to panic and waited for my dad to collect me. After an hour I began to felt fine. I went to the doctors where she said my blood pressure and pulse were fine. What happened to me? I am scared it will happen again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom5pence)
    Earlier I was in college in a lesson, when suddenly I got a really odd sensation in my upper chest. It started to actually hurt me. I then started to feel very very hot, I told my teacher who said I looked extremely red and also looked kind of scared. I started to panic and waited for my dad to collect me. After an hour I began to felt fine. I went to the doctors where she said my blood pressure and pulse were fine. What happened to me? I am scared it will happen again.
    My friend has had a similar problem recently, except she didn't feel hot. If it happens again, it would be best for you to take a trip to the Dr. for it could literally be anything! That being said, it could be nothing. She went to the hospital and they said that she had an inflamed heart/lung, but I highly doubt that yours is as bad. If it progresses and gets even worse, be weary and get it checked out. Better safe than sorry, after all!

Im sure its nothing, though. Please just keep your eyes on it.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.