Turn on thread page Beta

Awkward situation watch

Announcements

While i was waiting in line to be served i reached down to pick up something which fall from my bag. While i was doing this my ass bumped into something which felt strange behind me. To get more of a feel of it and completely forgetting about my surroundings for a minute I pushed my ass even further into it. After i straightened up i turned around to check what exactly was behind me and i see a guy in his mid twenties just staring at me in shock. What's worse is i wear a hijab...I've never felt so embarrassed before in my life :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Lmaoo :'] awwh! It was probably the highlight of his day XD lesson learned.. don't feel things with your bum :3

ReputationRep:
    While you were waiting in a queue what did you expect would be behind you other than a person. A little embarrassing but nothing awful, you'll never see him again I wouldn't worry too much.

Its an unconscious coitus-calling. Don't refute it

ReputationRep:
    You're married to him now. Congrats.

(Original post by dean01234)
    While you were waiting in a queue what did you expect would be behind you other than a person. A little embarrassing but nothing awful, you'll never see him again I wouldn't worry too much.
    I honestly don't know. My mind was so occupied with other things. It's just one of those moments you zone out and then after a while you come back to reality. Such a stupid thing to do.

(Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    You're married to him now. Congrats.
    Lol.

Nawh. He didn't propose :yes:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I honestly don't know. My mind was so occupied with other things. It's just one of those moments you zone out and then after a while you come back to reality. Such a stupid thing to do.
    'occupied by other things' aka ****-dreaming

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.