Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, anyone planning on going to any of the freshers events?
    If you were a student there or are, any good ones you can recommend?

ReputationRep:
    Headphone disco is a laugh, would recommend that and of course the icebreaker party

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bailey432)
    Headphone disco is a laugh, would recommend that and of course the icebreaker party
    LOL i heard about the headphone disco haha might have to try that and definitely going to the ice breaker party. Guessing you have left?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghaniza)
    LOL i heard about the headphone disco haha might have to try that and definitely going to the ice breaker party. Guessing you have left?
    No, I'm a second year OH I haven't been yet but apparently the hypnotist is a laugh

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm a second year OH I haven't been yet but apparently the hypnotist is a laugh
    Oh right, so you just had your first year? How was it? If you don't mind me asking, I'm so curious since it's a huge step, do you love Keele? Joined any societies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghaniza)
    Oh right, so you just had your first year? How was it? If you don't mind me asking, I'm so curious since it's a huge step, do you love Keele? Joined any societies?
    Yes it was good thankyou! I adore Keele, it's such a lovely, welcoming place There are hundreds of societies to join, so everyone will find one that they love I joined the gym, the Cheer squad (highly recommend!!), the equestrian club (but later had to quit due to lack of time), and various medical clubs/societies. This year I will also be in the Keele Watersports society. Keep an eye out for the societies and AU sign up fairs, and also have a look on Facebook as most societies have a facebook page and are always open to freshers who want to join or ask questions etc

ReputationRep:
    Yes it was good thankyou! I adore Keele, it's such a lovely, welcoming place There are hundreds of societies to join, so everyone will find one that they love I joined the gym, the Cheer squad (highly recommend!!), the equestrian club (but later had to quit due to lack of time), and various medical clubs/societies. This year I will also be in the Keele Watersports society. Keep an eye out for the societies and AU sign up fairs, and also have a look on Facebook as most societies have a facebook page and are always open to freshers who want to join or ask questions etc
    Thanks for such a positive feedback i feel more optimistic about going.
    Ah yeah i heard about the gym, might join that, watersports ? That sounds interesting, haven't done sports in sooo long maybe i should get back into it.
    I don't have facebook never made it but some societies have twitter hopefully.
    I think i will be joining a whole bunch of societies, hopefully have time. Btw was wondering is Keele ethnically diverse? Might also join a society of my culture.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for such a positive feedback i feel more optimistic about going.
    Ah yeah i heard about the gym, might join that, watersports ? That sounds interesting, haven't done sports in sooo long maybe i should get back into it.
    I don't have facebook never made it but some societies have twitter hopefully.
    I think i will be joining a whole bunch of societies, hopefully have time. Btw was wondering is Keele ethnically diverse? Might also join a society of my culture.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.