Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi people,

My first draft of my investigation coursework (OCR) on Cromwell is due in 10 days and I've made very little progress. I've finally managed to convince myself to get started, but (as the result of my own failures I guess) all the relevant books have been taken from the library, leaving it very hard to find sources.I Can't go to a public library as there aren't any near me, so I've resorted to attempting to find sources online, which I haven't had much luck in. I thought that here, some people may be able to provide me with good leads to answering my question:

How accurate is the view that as Lord protector Cromwell relied entirely on his army?

If you can't help with that matter (or just don't think you should :P ) Then any other advice related to the Issue would be appreciated!Thank you.

P.S. I'm new to this particular Forum, so sorry if I've posted in the wrong place!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 16, 2015
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.