Turn on thread page Beta

Any point asking for second chance? watch

ReputationRep:
    Whatupp!! had trials today and we started with drills, all of ehich I did to a good standard, except quick sidesteps beaause I didnt know how to do them now as its a trial the senior person(who wasnt there) told a few high up players to cut the numbers and select ppl he should see later kn in the week so kinda like a screening process...

Also let me mention as we werw doing simple stop the ball and pass drills he wqs writing the names of some players. . Looked likeonly because of thier body type but oh well. ..

Now before I knew it we were split up and he put all the ppl that got into the team later on in one team and me and the other not so good people in one team. .. now I know ir thinking well ur not so good as well but bar 1 I can swear to you that I was as good if not better player than the others..

To my disbelief whst I feared was true. .. we disnt even play the same amount of game time to prove ourselves like surely if u have doubts u give someone more time to play?

I dont understand. .. we were later told that we hadnt made it. ..

I wasnt even angry kinda confused at how it happened loool like I knew I wasnt supposed to be there... not a sour looser but what should I do? A whole year I will miss a whole seadon if I dont do anything. .. helppp

ReputationRep:
    Are you asking for a second chance at football trials? Or a second chance at creating a thread where you don't butcher the English language?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Are you asking for a second chance at football trials? Or a second chance at creating a thread where you don't butcher the English language?
    Aha haha if you dont mind me asking yes, I am asking for the football trials. . I normally wouldnt but he hardly had anyyhing to base his decsion on.. I mean I only got 2toucches of the ball in the match and I was taking it easy in the drills beacuse I thought I would be able to unleash in the match

ReputationRep:
    I would definitely ask - what do you have to lose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)

Funny.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.