Turn on thread page Beta

Best alternative to Ray Ban sunglasses? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, where do you get your sunglasses from?

I am looking for an alternative to good quality sunglasses like Ray Ban. One that stands out like a good brand. I wouldn't mind spending around £75 but man those £150 for Polarized Ray Ban is a little too expensive.

ReputationRep:
    poundland

ReputationRep:
    look in the unbranded pawn stores or ebay i have seen raybans and oakleys for no more than £40 or the basic cartiers for £110 which is about a fifth of retail

ReputationRep:
    Unbranded ones can be almost as good.

Try the supermarkets!

ReputationRep:
    If you click those Ray Ban ads on Facebook you can get 80% off them.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You also get a load of free viruses

ReputationRep:
    These fam

ReputationRep:
    Tk max and Costco sell cheap designer sunglasses

ReputationRep:
    All the females are like betelgeuse can i be your baby daddy when im wearing my Ray Bens``

ReputationRep:
    I've got a couple of pairs from Zenni Optical. I wear glasses all the time so I needed some sunglasses with my prescription in. I think they do non prescription sunglasses too & they have a wide range of styles to choose from & really good prices.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.