Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I'm an international student who'd like to apply to Edinburgh uni for 2016.
    The minimun entry requirements for my country are 90 in the final exam, and ABB in Biology, Chemistry and Maths or Physics (I want to apply for Biological Science.)
    The typical offer is 100 in my exam and AAA in high levels. Since I'm not practical with your scale of grading, I wanted to ask you if you think I have a chance of getting in if I'm predicted to get 95 in the exam and 9/10 in biology, 9/10 in chemistry, 8/10 in maths and physics.
    I'd like to apply also to Glasgow and St Andrew, what do you think?

Thank you!
    Franci

ReputationRep:
    You could email the Admissions Offices of the universities you're interested in, and explain what your country and exams are.
    They will have had experience of various different international exam boards and be able to give you better information.
    Some exam systems are more similar to the UK's than others.
    I guess you've already checked the uni websites under International Students to see if they give more info - if not, have a look there first.

Good luck :goodluck:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 17, 2015

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.