Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys

I finished the foundation course in UK last month and i got ABC in the exam. University of Queen Belfast is my UCAS first choice but the thing i worry about is the IELTS cuz i didnt meet the requirement of UQB. Even though i took a new IELTS exam in Hong Kong this time and i still cant get 6.5 and this is my result ( 7 in listening/ 6 in reading/ 6 in speaking/ 5.5 in writing). Besides, my agent in HK and the teacher in UK have already spoken to UQB about the IELTS and the information about me. Hope that they can still let me get into the uni. How possible that i can get in? Does anyone have the same exp. ?

My plan B is the international year one in University of Sussex but i prefer the original choice which is UQB. Does anyone know anything about the course in UOS?

Sorry for my poor english.. But i really concern about it and can anyone give me some help please?

ReputationRep:
    if the offer includes that you must get a ielts overall score say 7 and you got 6 maybe you will be let go. but ielts is not a main problem for offer i think, just retake it asap its quick.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 23, 2015

University open days

1. Queen's University Belfast
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Thu, 6 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.