Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by EmmaOfNormandy)
    **** off, I've dated a Muslim sister in the past, due to me being Muslim and all, and it didn't work out.

And I don't know I just like conversing with Hijabis. They doesn't make me a rapist.

Anyway why is it always Anons that get brave behind a keyboard?
    Please Jameel, examples from your imagination don't count

No you and Plantagenet are creepy. You two always make hijabi related threads which have a weird sexual nature.

Because I'm a keyboard warrior.
    (Original post by EmmaOfNormandy)
    Lol are you taking the Mcvitie's biscuit or something, what skittles have you been smoking?

Seems like you've been tasting the rainbow. :/

Tell me what cases you have discovered irl?
    The first sign of acceptance is denial and so you are making some progress in recognising that you both have a problem.

http://biglawnewsline.com/2015/06/ni...ng-hijabs.html

Please. See a psychologist. It is for your own good. I can't imagine you two being in jail. Plantagenet wouldnt make it out alive of the showers and you'd sadly become some prison snitch.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.