Turn on thread page Beta

Reserach needed for Creative Media Level 3 course! Topic: Drayton manor watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, new to student room. I am using this forum to gather research for my coursework through the feedback received by your comment.

If you don't mind answering a couple of questions it will be very helpful.

1. Have you been to Drayton Manor before?
    2. If you have, what did you enjoy about Drayton Manor?
    3. How did you know about Drayton Manor? (Through friend or promotional video)
    4. Have you seen a promotional video for Drayton Manor?
    5. If so what interested you about this promotional video?
    6. What would you like to be included into the promotional video that you haven't already seen?

Thanks for your help,
    Casey

ReputationRep:
    1. Have you been to Drayton Manor before? YES
    2. If you have, what did you enjoy about Drayton Manor? I went there around 1987/1988. I honestly can't remember.
    3. How did you know about Drayton Manor? (Through friend or promotional video) School trip although I do remember TV adverts for it.
    4. Have you seen a promotional video for Drayton Manor? TV adverts.
    5. If so what interested you about this promotional video? Theme parks aren't my thing and it wasn't my choice to go there.
    6. What would you like to be included into the promotional video that you haven't already seen? Hard to answer.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I have a survey too: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1x9y...?usp=send_form

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.