Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have four exams tommorow and have finally decided that if I don't know everything I need to know by now then I'll never know it, with the possible exception of if I have to do re-sits in which case I will be more prepared. I have therfore decided to put my efforts into my artwork as a form of relaxation. What dya think ?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    very good

ReputationRep:
    you done four exams in one day well i think what ur doing is a good idea relax

i have just done 10 hours in 3days that is 6 exams 4 hours monday 2 tuedays and 4 wednesday

i had depression and i still have but i seen my bf he made me laugh and relaxed me wouldnt be able to of copeid if i wasnt for him

so relax

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soph2004)
    you done four exams in one day well i think what ur doing is a good idea relax
    Actually, I shouldn't quite be relaxing now....the four exams are tommorow

ReputationRep:
    well y dont u do lite revision

ReputationRep:
    everyone! to combat stress just do these things

- revise properly. no radio, no distractions, just solid work.
    - take lots of proper breaks (as in no halfwork half break, breaks but not TOO many; 10 mins every hour of work is good)
    - schedule properly, get into a routine. 1/2 hr before lunch then a few hours after up until dinner time, then NOTHING AFTER DINNER
    - do stuff you want to; go out with friends like normal AS LONG AS IT DOESNT INTERFERE WITH YOUR REVISION (like no clubbin on thursday if you have a friday exam, even if it is pm)
    - do not discuss exams after the exam and dont dwell on mistakes you think you made (you tend to exaggerate)
    - do not revise before exams (just before them, i mean - unless its just remembering things that you easily forget)

i think this is the mots important one
    - remember that exams, in the long term dont mean very much at all. lots of the most successful people havent got lots of degrees etc. YOU are still YOU with or without a string of As at A Level...

good luck everyone..

ReputationRep:
    - take lots of proper breaks (as in no halfwork half break, breaks but not TOO many; 10 mins every hour of work is good)
    - schedule properly, get into a routine. 1/2 hr before lunch then a few hours after up until dinner time, then NOTHING AFTER DINNER
    - do stuff you want to; go out with friends like normal AS LONG AS IT DOESNT INTERFERE WITH YOUR REVISION (like no clubbin on thursday if you have a friday exam, even if it is pm)
    - do not discuss exams after the exam and dont dwell on mistakes you think you made (you tend to exaggerate)
    - do not revise before exams (just before them, i mean - unless its just remembering things that you easily forget)

- remember that exams, in the long term dont mean very much at all. lots of the most successful people havent got lots of degrees etc. YOU are still YOU with or without a string of As at A Level...

nice advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)

good luck everyone..

haha you stole what i was going to say!! nicely put though

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.